Tapping of the Great Pumpkin
Join your North Wales dentist, Dr. Stelzer, at the Tapping of the Great Pumpkin Festival on Saturday, October 25th.
This 8k, 5k, Kids’ Run, and 1 Mile Walk event, brought to you by Life is good®, Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant, Harvest Seasonal Grill, and The Shoppes at English Village, is in its 3rd year packed with food, fun, and friends! The run starts at 3pm at Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant and a portion of the proceeds benefit the Life is good Kids Foundation.
Some things you can look forward to at the festival include:
- Family Fun, Games, and Activities
- Costume Contest for all events
- Special Offers from The Shoppes at English Village
- Complimentary food and drink for runners
- Free Dri-Fit Tech Tee (for 8k and 5k runners, while supplies last)
For more information on the events and to register for one of the races, click here. Otherwise, we hope to see you on Saturday, October 25th to have some fun and show your support of our community. Remember to look for your favorite North Wales dentist and say hello!