Dear Stelzer Dental Patients,
Infection control has always been a top priority in our practice, and we have made some updates and changes to keep our patients and staff safe. We have implemented the following requirements/changes when preparing and arriving for your appointment:
- Additional PPE will be worn by each provider.
- Patients will be required to wear face masks when entering and exiting our office.
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Before your appointment, online health history and screening forms will be emailed to you. The forms must be submitted electronically before your appointment.
- Patients will be asked to remain in their cars and call the office upon arrival. We will communicate with you when your provider is ready. We ask that you refrain from bringing other family members into our office during your appointment.
- Patients will be screened and have their temperatures taken before their appointment.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon your entrance into the office.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing our patients, neighbors, and friends again soon.
Dr. Stelzer and Team