How To Fit Healthy Habits Into Your Busy Schedule
We all want to make healthy choices when it comes to diet, fitness, and wellness. However, our busy schedules can make it hard to keep healthy habits at the forefront.
Believe it or not, you can incorporate small improvements in your daily routine that can add up to big results! September is National Self‐Improvement Month, so it’s the perfect time to consider how you could make some healthy changes for your own well‐being. It IS possible for you to make wellness a priority despite that crazy schedule of yours!
Dr. Stelzer and the rest of the team here at Stelzer Dental are eager to try a few of these game‐changing tips this month. Try these simple steps toward self‐improvement:
• Plan ahead: Pre‐chop veggies over the weekend to easily throw together nutrient‐packed salads throughout the week.
• Walk it out: Break up the work day with a 20‐minute brisk walk.
• Drink up: Drinking plenty of water throughout the day keeps you energized (and it’s great for your teeth, too!).
• Sleep like a baby: Turn off tech devices an hour before bed to improve the quality of your sleep.
• Make a trade: Trade out processed snacks for healthy whole foods like apple slices, almonds, or baby carrots.
• Keep smiling: Call us at (215)-646-5777 to book your next checkup to keep your teeth and gums happy and healthy.
These tips are easy, right? This September, commit to a few small changes that could add up to a happier, healthier you.
Stay strong, stay healthy, and stay smiling! If you feel like your appearance could use a little improving, now’s the perfect time to claim the smile you deserve. Talk to your dentist in Lower Gwynedd during your next checkup about Smile Design!
What healthy habits have you been able to fit into your busy schedule? Leave a comment and share with us!